Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Big sister Ariana and her exhausted parents

Ariana was begging to hold Connor even though he was screaming his head off. I was cracking up because she didn't seem to know what to do, but she would not give him back to me. She held on to him so tightly when I tried to take him, I decided to let her hold him. She patted his leg and just stared at him trying to figure out what to do. It was so funny!
Ariana is such a great helper!
I thought this picture was so cute! I'm sure Connor hates to have his face smooshed like this, but Ariana just loves to give him kisses! She is such a good big sister!
Bryan took this picture of of me one morning before work. It is one of those rare, wonderful moments when I am actually sleeping!FBryan and Connor fell asleep together on the couch and I could not resist taking their picture! Father and son totally peaceful. What a moment!

1 comment:

Snort said...

I think that the first few months are usually survived by living in a hazy fog! Keep it up chika... you'll eventually get to sleep one day!

bg