Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our family

Sorry it has been forever since I last posted. Things have been pretty busy here lately. It has warmed up a lot, so we have been doing lots of things outside. Here are some pictures of our work outdoors. If you look closely, you can see a hummingbird moth on the flowers. We have actually done quite a bit more than this, but I need to get some pictures and I will post those soon. Things have been going pretty well. Connor is doing a lot better. He is sleeping for hours at a time, so that is absolutely wonderful! Ariana just loves him, and lets us know all the time that he is HER baby brother. She likes to help, and does a great job. Bryan is still working long hours, but is trying to get home earlier to help out. I think I am starting to get used to life with two kids. I tell you, there are a lot of things to get used to! Well, I gotta get to bed and get some sleep before the kids wake up, but I will post again as soon as I can.

No comments:

bg