Monday, June 9, 2008

I decided that it was just about time to do something (anything) to my hair. I have had the same look for so long, and I could not stand it anymore! Lucky for me, I have a dear friend who is willing to do anything to make someone look and feel better. Ashley highlighted my hair, and we sat and chatted until about 2:00 in the morning. But it was sure worth it! Then, Ashley and her sister Janae did my hair and makeup, and this is the result! The world has not seen me with my hair done up and this much makeup since my wedding! It was hard for me to get used to, but I absolutely love it! Thanks so much guys! You rock!

2 comments:

Snort said...

You look beautiful! I think that it is important for us mommies to make sure that we feel good about our appearances. Keep smilin'!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look HOTTIE!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun being pampered. Feels good doesn't it? It is nice once in a while to remind ourselves that we are women and not just moms. You look good!!! Miss you guys. Love, Jeanie

bg